Afya Rekod is a digital health platform that allows individuals to store their health information, engage with doctors, interact with verified health information and access tools that will support their well being and enhance their health so they can enjoy rich, fulfilling lives.
Afya Rekod prompts patients to become more engaged in their health and take positive action to improve it, through daily record keeping of their health status and engagement with doctors, health experts and other health service providers.
Our mission is to bridge the gap between health care and treatment for health care facilities and institutions to access and assist their patients anywhere, anytime through tools and resources accessible on the platform.
AfyaRekod is a digital health data company that offers various solutions like Universal Patient Portal, Universal Doctor`s Portal and Hospital Management Information System
The Universal Patient Portal is a Patient Driven Health data platform that enables a patient to record, access, store and enjoy health resources present on the platform. The UPP uses high end technology to enable health data mobility.
A patient will need to create an account with AfyaRekod to have access.
The unique code each user is given on registering with Afyarekod. Think of it as your Afya (Health) Identification number.
You simply navigate to your health records and select the file you want shared. You will be promted the receiver`s information where you fill in and share.
Yes. You can either access your account through your Email or recovery phone number
A user`s information is stored on our encrypted servers and transactions stored on our blockchain.
Yes it is. AfyaRekod uses blockchain which is a high end technology that encyrpts your data and only those that have consent can view your data.
Yes they can. The UPP has a dependent section where kids or any other person can be added as a dependent and managed by the main user
AfyaRekod prompts patients to become more engaged in their health and take positive action to improve it, through daily record keeping of their health status and engagement with doctors, health experts, and other health service providers.
AFYA REKOD LIMITED uses the collected data for various purposes:
1. to provide and maintain our Service;
2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
4. to provide customer support;
5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
If you have an idea, we would love to hear about it.